And I have perpetrated it on Debra, She Who Seeks (aka Otto)... go Here if you'd like to know what in blazes I'm talking about. I don't feel bad, she stole it from someone else.
2. When was the last time you cried? Three nights ago, I laughed so hard I cried.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I once had beautiful handwriting and was rather proficient at calligraphy; my writing has deteriorated somewhat.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Pastrami works well for me; there is a little deli where I used to live that had the best pastrami in the history of ever. The lovely and gracious rabbi who owns the deli makes it herself, on-site.
5. Do you have any kids? The kidling, of whom I often speak.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends? Hell no, I wouldn't give that bitch Debra She Who Seeks the goddamn time of day. Oh wait, I wouldn't give me the time of day. Oopsie!
7. Do you use sarcasm? What's that?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope.
9. Would you bungee jump? Only if I have a spare pair of skivvies handy.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Cereal is from the debbil.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Why? Then you just have to re-tie them later.
12. Do you think you're strong? Well, I have been chucking 50 lb. boxes about lately.
13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Peppermint; according to my horoscope this makes me both uncool and a potential ax murderer.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their voice. If I can abide their voice I usually like them.
15. Red or pink? Brighter colors work better for me as I get older, just not neons.
16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself? How self-absorbed I've been the last few months; it's been feeling very drama mama out.
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Erm, who said I was wearing any? (I'm in my sleep shirt you perverse creatures.)
18. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken salad with tart apple, sharp cheddar cubes, pecan pieces and just a hiiiiint of cinnamon.
19. What are you listening to right now? Iggy Pop Lust For Life
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Verdigris
21. Favourite smell? Fresh basil.
22. Who was the last person you talked to? Jenae, a co worker.
23. Favourite sport to watch? Ummmm; get back to you on that.
24. Hair colour that's real? It used to be dark blonde with a lot of red, now it's dishwater blonde with a lot of grey.
25. Do you wear contacts? No. I do have reading glasses.
26. Favourite food? Prawns and/or scallops.
27. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither, I prefer the weepies.
28. Last movie you watched? Finding Neverland or Trainspotting; forget which.
29. What colour shirt are you wearing? Orange.
30. Summer or winter? Summer
31. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
32. Favourite sweet food? Carrot cake!
33. What book are you currently reading? Only one? Hmm, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
34. What is on your mouse pad? My mouse.
35. What did you last watch on TV? Beat Bobby Flay
36. Favourite sound? The sound of water moving. Any water.
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Either
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? Mexico
39. Do you have a special talent? Making people take an instant dislike to me; am quite proficient at it.
40. Where were you born? Indiana, US