Monday, April 25, 2016

Getting Back To It

It's time, and more than time, to get back to writing... can't improve if I don't do it. These are the prompts I'll be working from this time:

"But the wildest of all the wild animals was the Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him." - Rudyard Kipling

That's right, friends and neighbours, I'm including a verbal prompt this time!






And a few more photos, just because...


A flower to brighten your day.


Classic 30's - 60's Florida architecture.


Sun and sand on the gulf coast.


A strong woman in a moment of fragility.

5 comments:

  1. Sure got a lot to work with this time and the cat one tops it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your mum taking a nap? She looks peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my mum, yes, and a wee, bitty woman she is, too. It makes her look very fragile when she's napping like that - awake, she can make grown men cry. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I signed up with the right google account this time, (I think). So now I can follow you properly! Love the cat facing the storm from the white line. Love sun and sand, wish I had some of both right now.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, be cranky and let 'er rip!